As we have previously reported, the new electronic filing system with the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Commission has continued to experience technical difficulties. The Commission has taken a step back to deal with these issues. For now, the documents in KERMIT will be view only, and any filings should be done by mail, hand delivery, or email as appropriate. Meanwhile, the Commission hopes to correct the issues on their end and have the system sorted about by Spring of 2020. The Commission request that you contact Gary Cannon with questions. For specific questions, here are your contacts:
- Claims – email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- X-Files email – email@example.com
- FROI/12A – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- File closed or status of Form 15, 17, 18 or 20 – email email@example.com
- Form 61/Clinchers – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hearing requests/motions/informal conferences – email email@example.com
As always, we’re to help in any way we can as well. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions or concerns about your claim.