Stephen Griffith practices primarily with the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Appellate Practice Group. Prior to joining Clement Rivers, LLP, Stephen practiced with a civil litigation firm in Charleston, South Carolina. He has broad mediation and trial experience.
While in law school, Stephen was a member of the Moot Court Bar and argued before the South Carolina Supreme Court. Born and raised in Mount Pleasant, SC, he enjoys being out on the water. When not in the office, Stephen can be found traveling with his wife, Haley Jane, taking out the boat, golfing, or rooting for his Georgia Bulldogs.
- Commercial Litigation & Appeals
Admitted to practice
- South Carolina, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, 2021
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of Georgia, B.A. in Business Administration, 2015
- 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association