Robert S. Dodds began his career with Wise & Cole, P.A. in Charleston. He subsequently practiced with Nelson Mullins Riley Scarborough in its Charleston office. Thereafter, Robert formed the law firm of Cisa & Dodds, LLP, where he practiced for nearly 20 years in Mount Pleasant, SC, his childhood home. Robert then established Dodds Law, LLC and worked as a sole practitioner for 2 years prior to joining Clement Rivers, LLP. He has more than 30 years of experience helping individuals and businesses with planning and taxation issues. Robert also served on the Mount Pleasant Town Council.
Admitted to practice
- South Carolina, 1988
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, New York, NY, 1989
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., Columbia, South Carolina, 1988
- Clemson University, B.S. in Accounting, 1985
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association